I thought it would be appropriate to begin this journey with you by talking about the Indian interracial marriage I know best: my own!
Join me for Part 2 of my conversation with my husband Otto about how we met, started dating, and got married.
If you haven’t heard Part 1 of our conversation, click here to listen to it now.
Here’s some of what you can expect to hear in this episode:
- What was important to Otto about having a wedding (it’s probably not what you think)
- Why we had TWO weddings!
- How Otto knew I was the one for him
- The missing piece from Otto’s list about what he wanted in a relationship
- What Otto realized after just three dates with me
- Some rough times we had early in our marriage (and how we put them behind us)
- Why Otto thought I was a good influence on his son
- And much more!